GyroFrom bobbyc0117 4 years ago
- 1 med. onion finely minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs ground lamb shopping list
- 1/2 lb. extra lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 T. finely minced garlic shopping list
- 1 T. marjoram shopping list
- 1/2 T. rosemary shopping list
- 2 t. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 t. course black pepper shopping list
- 1 tomato sliced thin shopping list
- 1 onion sliced thin shopping list
- pita bread shopping list
- for tzatzki sauce shopping list
- 16 oz. plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 med. cucumber peeled seeded and diced fine shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlick minced shopping list
- 1 T. oliveoil shopping list
- 2 t. red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- place onion, lamb, beef, and all spices in a food processer
- for 1 min.turn in to a lightly greased loaf pan and press in firmly
- bake in a water bath in a 325 degree oven for 60 -70 min.when internal temp reaches 165-170 degrees remove from oven and drain off any fat take a foil wraped brick and place it on top of loaf 20-30 min.
- for sauce add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well taste and correct seaoning
- turn loaf on to a board and slice thin
- put slices on pita bread and top with tomato onion and sauce.
The Cookbobbyc0117 Canfield, OH
The Rating7 people
Lovely recipe! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great recipe Bobby my mouth is watering.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
We just love these!!! Thanks for the great post!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!