Red Rock CandyFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a heavy 3-quart saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often about 10 minutes or until mixture reaches soft ball stage or a candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees
- Add cinnamon candies; cook, stirring constantly , to hard crack stage or a candy thermometer reaches 300 degrees
- Remove from heat; stir in butter. quickly pour into a buttered 13x9x2-inch pan; cool.
- To serve, break into small pieces.