SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBSFrom frenchskitchen 7 years ago
How to make it
- PLACE ribs into 6-qt. slow cooker.
- MIX barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic in medium bowl. Pour over ribs and turn ribs to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW for 8 hrs. (or on HIGH for 4 hours) until ribs are fork-tender. Transfer ribs to platter.
- SKIM fat from sauce. Stir sauce and serve with ribs.
The Cookfrenchskitchen New York
The Rating4 people
Easy and good, my kind of recipe. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Sure sounds delicious. As soon as I pick up some of those ribs I'll give this a try. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Gets my 5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!