Lemon and Basil Pork ChopsFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored breadcrumbs shopping list
- 4 thick boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared marinara sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease 15x10x1-inch baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, margarine, lemon peel and basil.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and lemon juice.
- Brush chops with egg mixture and then dip chops into breadcrumb mixture to coat top, bottom and sides.
- Place in prepared pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes (or until meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees) turning once halfway through baking.
- In a small pan, heat marinara sauce.
- Serve sauce over chops.