Pumpkin Nut BreadFrom kytigger 4 years ago
- 1 cup Fresh or canned pumpkin shopping list
- 2 cups Sifted flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup Soft butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 t easpoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and spices.
- In a separate large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, milk and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients, and butter to pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Mix in chopped nuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pans(9x5x3).
- Bake in oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick. It is done when it comes out clean.
- Slice to desired thickness after completely cool.
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating6 people
Nice recipe. High 5. Where have you been??pleclare in Framingham loved it
This would be good
like breadhungrybear in Miner loved it
Sounds yummy! Great fall recipe, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!