Zucchini Casserole with CrabFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup of butter shopping list
- 2 medium mild onions chopped shopping list
- 4 medium zucchini squash sliced into coins shopping list
- 2 large fresh tomatoes, diced (can sub a canned if you want) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of thyme shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon of pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of diced swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 can of refrigerated crab meat drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fine bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup of diced cheddara shopping list
- more butter, more better, baby! shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in butter until onion is translucent and soft.
- Stir frequently.
- Add sliced zucchini and cook briefly.
- Combine mixture with diced tomatoes, salt, thyme, nutmeg, pepper, swiss cheese, crab and half of the bread crumbs.
- Mix thoroughly and pour into buttered casserole.
- Add remaining crumbs, diced cheddar and dots of butter on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, until brown and bubbly.
- Good with baked ham, or with a poached egg on top.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!