Southwestern Tri-Tip SteakFrom cuzpat 6 years ago
- 1 pound tri-tip steak shopping list
- 2 cups red wine shopping list
- 1 can of beer shopping list
- 1 small red onion, sliced shopping list
- juice from 6 to 8 limes shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except the tri-tip steaks and stir. Place steaks in a large baking dish or a resealable bag. Pour marinade over steaks. Let sit for several hours (up to 24). Preheat grill. Place steaks on grill over a medium high heat. Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until they reach desired doneness1. Let steaks rest for about 5 minutes before you serve them.
- If you want to add some extra heat to the marinade chop up a seeded jalapeño pepper and toss it in.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!