Smoke And Fire Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Onion SlawFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- sweet onion Slaw: shopping list
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix with carrots shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- Pork Tenderloin: shopping list
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 chipotle chiles packed in adobo sauce, minced* shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 2 pounds total shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cooking Directions
- For Slaw, combine coleslaw mix, onion and bell peppers in large bowl. Combine dressing, cilantro and lime juice in a small bowl; toss dressing mixture with coleslaw mixture just until all ingredients are well coated. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- For pork, prepare grill with medium-hot fire. Combine barbecue sauce with chipotle chiles. Brush tenderloin with garlic-flavored oil. Grill 8 minutes per side, or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 150 degrees F. Brush tenderloin generously with barbecue sauce mixture and grill a couple more minutes, about one minute per side. Let tenderloin stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- To serve, place slaw in center of platter. Surround with sliced tenderloin. Remaining sauce can be served at the table.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating6 people
Just give me some buns, pickles and the platter and I will see ya later. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
I argee with you Jeff!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Bring on the ribs and slaw WOW! gotta luv this one thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!