Chicken And Rice Vegetable SoupFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onion shopping list
- 2 (32oz) containers chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (103/4oz) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2-1/2 c shredded rotisserie chicken (about 2 lbs) shopping list
- 1 (5.7oz) packet Knoor chicken-flavored rice sides shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large heavy-bottomed pot,melt butter over med-high heat. Add onion,cook,stirring occasionally for 5 mins. or until tender Add broth and soup,whisking to combine. Stir in chicken,vegetable mix,rice,salt and pepper. Cook,stirring occasionally,over med-high heat for 15 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Love how easy this is. I usually cook up a bunch of chicken in my crockpot, then shred and bag it for the freezer. This recipe will be another one of the quick things I can (or if I'm lucky, my sons can) throw together with that!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
Sounds easy and comforting...and I love chicken and rice soup...thanks! Five forks...
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it