Fresh Mango and Black Bean Salad with Grilled ChickenFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup prepared vinaigrette salad dressing shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel shopping list
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeno peppers shopping list
- 2 ripe mangos shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine salad dressing, cilantro and lime peel. In a plastic food storage bag place 1/4 cup of the dressing and the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine black beans, onion and jalapeno with remaining dressing then set aside. Peel and cube mangoes. Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Grill or broil chicken until cooked through. Toss mangos with bean mixture. Serve chicken with mango and black bean salad.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
this is officialy my new FAVORITE summer recipe!!! it was perfect. for the salad dressing i did half red-wine vinegar and half oil and it was perfect. thanks for the amazing recipe!Pumpkin_Tokyo in Portland loved it
the PERFECT recipe!Pumpkin_Tokyo in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!