Antipasto Cheese PieFrom mrsc543 4 years ago
- 8 oz can Pillsbury Crescent dinner rolls shopping list
- 6 oz part skim mozzarella shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, cut in julienne strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup slice fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 tsp basil leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges shopping list
- 6 thin salami slices shopping list
- 6 pitted black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles and place in ungreased 9 or 10-inch pie plate; press firmly over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake for 5 to7 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. (Crust will be puffy when removed from oven.)
- Sprinkle crust with mozzarella cheese.
- Arrange green pepper on top of cheese, around the edge of crust.
- Top with mushrooms, onions, Parmesan cheese, basil, thyme, and parsley flakes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven; top with tomato wedges, forming a pinwheel design.
- Bake an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Form salami into cones and arrange between tomato slices in a spoke-like pattern.
- Garnish with black olives.