Coconut Custard PieFrom twill10 5 years ago
- I had forgotten all about coconut custard Pie and then I found it in a Jackson, Ms. Restaurant, What a treat , like finding a rare gem I had lost! shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- * 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- * 3/4 c. sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- * 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- * 1/4 c. butter, melted shopping list
- * 2 c. milk shopping list
- * 1 1/2 c. coconut shopping list
- * 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Combine in order given; mix well. Pour in greased 10 inch pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until brown. Delicious. Makes its own crust.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating3 people
I've always wondered on how to make this.Now I know how to make it now.Thank you for sharing this recipe.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
This is excellent!!
So quick to prepare and really tasty!
Egg custard at the bottom and a soft cake and coconutty topping!
Will be making this many times over!
jukim in malaga loved it
I have a question for you.As long I make this as a pie crust would I be able to add what ever dough that I come up with to this recipe?browneyegirl in Savannah loved it