Blackberry Egg Salad SandwichFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 6 - hard cooked eggs, peeled & diced shopping list
- 1/2 - cup salad dressing shopping list
- 1/8 - teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 4 - tablespoon blackberry jelly shopping list
- 1 - teaspoon fresh mint, minced shopping list
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 - teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 - slices rye bread shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, salad dressing, rosemary, blackberry jelly, mint, salt, and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients and toss gently until thoroughly mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, spread the egg salad on a slice of rye bread and top with an additional bread slice.
- Place sandwich on a plate and serve.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!