Beef Tips oven-styleFrom eleven 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of beef tips or cubed beef shopping list
- 1 can of beefy mushroom soup (campbells makes this) shopping list
- 1 cup of red wine shopping list
- 1 package of onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 small jar button mushrooms shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste. I go heavy on the black pepper for it goes well with the flavors of this dish. shopping list
How to make it
- Now the easy part!
- Just mix the wine, soup, soup mix and mushrooms, pour over the beef tips in your dutch oven, salt and pepper, mix well, and cover. Place into your 300 degree oven, cook for three hours and DO NOT PEEK.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles, with green beans, salad, honey-glazed carrots, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookeleven Fort Payne, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!