Corn and White Bean SoupFrom sabrinarose 7 years ago
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans, undrained shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced green onion shopping list
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans diced green chilies shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, more if desired shopping list
- 2 cups frozen corn shopping list
- The juice of one lemon shopping list
- The juice of one lime shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a stockpot and simmer on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until corn has thawed.
- Served sprinkled with cheese.
The Cooksabrinarose Saratoga, CA
The Rating5 people
Good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Saved this recipe...going to try it soon! Five.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
5 stars,love soups this time of the year,THANKYOU!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!