Cranberry Apple Custard PieFrom m11andrade 6 years ago
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 2 medium apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place rack in lower third of oven.
- In large bowl, combine milk and cinnamon. Add eggs, water and fruits; mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in margarine until crumbly. Add nuts. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 375º; continue baking 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookm11andrade Kankakee, IL
The Rating4 people
I just happen to have fresh cranberries and apples in the HOUSE!! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Awsome recipe! A keeper for sure thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it