Applesauce BrowniesFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine oil, applesauce and cocoa. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Add eggs
- and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients together and stir into the mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured (or wax paper lined & sprayed) 9 inch
- square pan. Sprinkle on nuts (optional).
- Bake about 20 to 30 minutes or until top is set but edges are not dried out.
- Toothpick will come out clean. Cut into 16 or 24 squares.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Love applesauce and brownieshungrybear in Miner loved it
good post...fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I'm cooking this today and I'll let you know how it goes. I always fiddle with my recipes, depending on what I have on hand. I'm going to try honey instead of sugar, and an extra egg.jgnat in Edmonton loved it