Chocolate Caramel MuffinsFrom philfull 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 4tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 100g butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups milk shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 of 380g can caramel condensed milk Nestle. shopping list
How to make it
- Grease some muffin trays, or don't bother if you use silicon ones.
- Preheat the oven to 200degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Mix. Add sugar.
- Make a well in the center and add the lightly beaten egg, melted butter and milk.
- Combine the ingredients but don't over-mix.
- Using a large spoon half fill the muffins tins.
- Place a table spoon of caramel on each cake.
- Cover each cake with another spoonful of muffin mixture to almost fill to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 15mins or until cooked.
- Leave for 5mins before lifting out of the tin.
- Thanks Nestle!!