Brown Bean SandwichesFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat beans thoroughly on the stovetop.
- Meanwhile mix butter and garlic thoroughly.
- Butter bun halves.
- Top the bun bottom with beans.
- Place (2 pieces per sandwich)bacon and onion on top of beans and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts and then add the top bun.
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating5 people
tasty sandwich high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Use to have these myself! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Had one of these not long ago and it was goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!