CINNAMON POPCORN BALLSFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Place popcorn in paper grocery bag.
- 2. Mix all ingredients except popcorn and baking soda in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high in microwave for 1½ minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon. Cook in microwave again until red hots melt.
- 3. Pour syrupy mixture over popcorn and stir until mixed well. Place the bag back into the microwave and cook on high for 1½ minutes. Stir. Repeat twice more.
- 4. Pour popcorn out onto the counter and spread out to cool. (or shape into popcorn balls and then let cool)
- 5. Popcorn should be kept in airtight baggies or an airtight container