Copycat Pizza Hot PocketsFrom tuilelaith 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 rectangles.
- Seal seams.
- Divide sauce, cheese, and pepperoni among the 8 pieces.
- Fold over and pinch edges together.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes: 8 pockets
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating8 people
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
I make these also, they are great n my kids just love them, I have a simular recipe up using ham n swiss cheese instead of the pizza ingredients. Nice Post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!