Easy Chinese Garlic SauceFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a stainless steel pot.
- Boil slowly until the mixture is reduced by half.
- Cool & let it thicken until it is the consistency of unwhipped heavy cream.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Serve at room temperature.
- To make a smooth sauce, blend the ingredients in a
- blender before cooking
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
says chinese its delicous! thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Make Your Ingredients222 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Sauces And Dippings24 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Asian Foods235 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
Homemade Condiments And Sauces199 members
Cheap N Easy53 members