Pistacio Fruit SaladFrom pamela 10 years ago
- 2 large bananas, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 (15.25 oz) can fruit cocktail, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, with juice shopping list
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (3 oz) package instant pudding mix, pistachio flavored shopping list
- 2 cups marshmallows, miniature sized shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) container frozen whipped topping, defrosted shopping list
How to make it
- Place pudding into a large mixing bowl, then add the pineapple and mix well. Stir in whipped topping, bananas, marshmallows, fruit cocktail, and mandarin oranges. Cover, and place in the refrigerator until completely chilled.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
This is so good I made it for my sons birthday party last month it was a hit I made 3 times the amount and it was finished Thanks for the recipechristina90604 in Whittier loved it
Thank you for posting this recipe. I will be making this for Easter. Definitely a keeper.blondie80 in -Lake Villa loved it
this is a new way to get kids to eat there fruit coctail. sounds like a winner to me. thanksmaywest in Tangerine loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!