Pina Colada CakeFrom twill10 4 years ago
- cake I have made since the 70's shopping list
- Pina Colada cake shopping list
- 18 1/2 ounces white cake mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup pina colada mixer shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed shopping list
- 7 ounces coconut, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare cake mix using 3/4 cup Pina Colada Mixer for part of water. Bake in two 9 inch layers. Cool. Stir sugar into sour cream. Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup coconut.Fill and frost cake. Garnish - cover top and sides with remaining coconut.
- Wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate. may be kept up to 3 days in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 12.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!