CORN CHIP ZUCCHINI CASSEROLEFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 4 c. sliced zucchini shopping list
- 6 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. seasoned stuffing cubes shopping list
- 1 c. crushed corn chips shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 c. shredded carrots shopping list
- Grated cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c. sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cook zucchini until just barely tender, then drain. Saute onion in butter. Add to zucchini with raw carrots. Stir in stuffing mix and corn chips, soup and sour cream. Place in casserole dish and top with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating3 people
This is great.
5 forks form me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
A yummy, satisfying and economical way to cook zukes. (Love the corn chip element - I hope the baked kind will work.) To make this recipe vegetarian, I'm substituting cream of celery soup for the cream of chicken.lagoulue in New York loved it