Slow Cooker tex mex chickenFrom cherylnail 4 years ago
- 1 lb bonelsess skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch wide strips shopping list
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 Tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 each green and red pepper cut into 1 inch wide strips shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups thick n' chunky salsa ( whatever heat you like) shopping list
- 1 cup mexican style shredded cheese shopping list
How to make it
- toss chicken with seasoning mix and flour in slow cooker.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cheese cover with lid
- cook on low for 6 - 8 hrs or on high for 3-4 hours
- stir just before serving and top with cheese
- I like to serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with a few chopped olives and chopped green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcherylnail Visalia, CA
The Rating3 people
This is such a 'Tasty' "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I know many people that will really
enjoy eating 'comfort food'~
I added this recipe to some of my 'Groups'~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!