Hearty Cheese Chili RoniFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 2 cups elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 package chili seasoning mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbs hot pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 2. Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain fat. Stir in Seasoning Mix, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes
- 3. Add drained macaroni; simmer 5 minutes. Top with shredded cheese, if desired.