BEEF-N-CHEESE DIPFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package ( 8-oz ) 1/3 less fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 ½ cups ( 6-oz ) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- ½ cups fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 2 packages ( 2-1/2 -oz each ) thinly sliced dried beef, diced shopping list
- ½ cup chopped green onions shopping list
- ½ cup mild pepper rings drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 loaf ( 1 pound ) unsliced round rye bread shopping list
- Assorted raw vegetables shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven at 350.
- 2)In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream. Stir in the beef, onions, peppers and Worcestershire sauce. Cut the top fourth off the loaf of bread; Carefully hollow out to the bottom, leaving a 1-inch shell. Cube removed bread and top of loaf; set aside.
- 3)Fill bread shell with beef mixture. Wrap in foil; Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 60 – 70 minutes or until heated through. Serve with vegetables and reserved bread cubes.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons dip
- Calories per serving: 159, Fat: 6g, cholesterol: 22mg, Sodium: 386mg, carbohydrate: 16g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, ½ fat
- Note: Mild pepper rings are in a jar in the pickle and olive aisle.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
High goody 5!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Party Food316 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb120 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Its Party Time97 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Cream Cheese Lovers88 members