Kelseys favorite Cranberry BreadFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 c cold butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 c orange juice shopping list
- 2 tsp grated orange peel shopping list
- 1 c chopped fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 c golden raisins shopping list
- Streusel: shopping list
- 1/3 c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs flour shopping list
- 2 Tbs cold butter shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl,combine first five ingredients;cut in butter until crumbly. In a small bowl,whisk the egg,orange juice and peel. Stir into dry ingredients just till moistened. Fold in cranberries and raisins. Transfer to greased 8x4" loaf pan.
- Combine brown sugar and flour;cut in butter until crumbly. Srinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 55-65 mins. or till toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 mins before removing from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze,combine confectioners sugar and orange juice until smooth. Drizzle over bread.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds pretty amazing to me!valinkenmore in Malott loved it