GOAT CHEESE FINGER SANDWICHESFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 10½ oz. goat cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- ½ tsp minced fresh thyme shopping list
- 2 Tbs minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 6 Tbs half and half cream shopping list
- ¾ tsp kosher salt shopping list
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 loaves whole grain bread, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 large hothouse cucumber, unpeeled and sliced thinly shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In large bowl, mix cheeses, spices, half and half, salt and pepper with an electric mixer. Beat on medium speed until well mixed. You can add additional half and half if mixture is too thick.
- 2. To assemble sandwiches, spread half of the bread slices with the prepared spread. Arrange cucumbers on cheese, and top with remaining bread.
- 3. Press down slightly, trim crusts and cut sandwiches into triangles, thirds, or circles.
- Yield: 2 1/3 cups
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
these look simply delightful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
SOund like a treat to me!! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Cream cheese is a faves of minehungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!