Enchilada CasseroleFrom sabrinarose 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion, ground beef and cumin until beef if fully browned. Drain grease. Stir in 1 cup of enhilada sauce. Turn off heat; set aside.
- Arrange tortilla’s in the bottom of a cassrole dish, overlapping to fit. Sprinkle some of the cheese evenly over the tortillas, then top with some of the beef mixture and then some of the enchilada sauce, spreading each level evenly. Repeat until casserole dish is filled, ending with a layer of cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
The Cooksabrinarose Saratoga, CA
The Rating2 people
This looks like a quick meal; I would add some refried beans with the meat(only because we like them). Thanks for a great post.m2googee in Tomball loved it
This was good but my bottom tortilla stuck to the dish a bit. I think some cooking spray may help. I cut this in half and did three layers of corn tortillas. I think adding some corn would be good. I added some pictures and put this in IMI on 9/2...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!