MARSHMALLOW ROOT COUGH SYRUPFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, bring the marshmallow root and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Strain liquid into another saucepan (should result in about 1 cup). Over a low heat, slowly stir in the sugar until it becomes thick and granules completely dissolve.
- (Stir in more water if the mixture becomes too thick.)
- Remove from heat and stir in the orange juice.
- Transfer to a container and allow to cool before covering tightly.