HAMMY CRESENT ROLLSFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place oven rack in the center position.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine the cream cheese, relish, ham and dill in a med bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Open cresent rolls and seporate into the 8 triangles.
- Spread aprox 2 tbsp of the ham mixture onto each triangle.
- Roll to form cresent shape.
- Place cresents on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 3
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating9 people
This sounds great! Love dill,garlic and ham.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
make these often luv it great post thaks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sound so good!! love this!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!