Cheesey cream of broccoli soupFrom bopyoudownkay 4 years ago
How to make it
- in a small pot add 2 cups of water on a medium high boil.
- Add your 2 1/2 cups of broccoli florets.
- In a slightly larger pot, on medium high add your butter and condensed milk.
- Stir until butter is melted.
- Add 1/2 can of cream of mushroom and 1/3 cup of water.
- Let broccoli boil for another 5 minutes
- Then drain and add it to your soup.
- Adjust heat to a simmer.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Then add your velveta cheese in cubes.
- Stir for 5 minutes.
- And enjoy!:]