Roasted Cheddar PotatoesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 24 oz. pkg. frozen oven fried potato wedges (skins on) shopping list
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tsp bottled minced garlic (4 cloves) shopping list
- 1 tsp smoked paprika or paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 c shredded white cheddar or other cheddar cheese (4 oz) shopping list
- 2/3 c crushed croutons (about 1 c) shopping list
- 2 green onions,chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven according to pkg. directions for potatoes. Place frozen potatoes in large resealable plastic bag. In small bowl,combine oil,garlic,paprika and salt; drizzle over potato wedges. Seal bag;shake to coat potatoes.
- Lightly grease a 15x10" baking pan. Spread potatoes in single layer in baking pan. Bake potatoes according to pkg. directions,turning once.
- In another small bowl,combine cheese and croutons. Sprinkle over potatoes during last 3 mins. of baking. Use large spatula to transfer potatoes tp platter(keeping in single layer. Sprinle with green onion,if desired
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Oh that gets my 5 forks high - this might just be on the menu for brunch this Sunday!! Thanks Ple!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
Sounds so easy and good! Thanks for the post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Will definitely have to give this a try! Five from me.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it