Caesar Baked Fish FiletsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 cod, haddock or tilapia filet shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste shopping list
- dash ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish filet in greased baking dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread over fish filet.
- Combine breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily and crumbs begin to brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
like it very much, easy to preparetelldavike in Nairobi loved it
Daughter's boyfriend made something just like this with some fresh caught saltwater fish (mackeral, I think) It nearly made me like him because he could cook. But not quite. The fish dish is a keeper, the boyfriend is not.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it