Cheese Snacks 1965From hungrybear 6 years ago
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon hot chili peppers shopping list
- 2-6 tablespoons whole milk (depends on the flour) shopping list
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all together and add milk gradually to form a ball.
- If it doesn't take all the 6 tbsp. thats okay humidity is always a factor with flour.
- Add in the rice krispies, (or grape nuts.) Form all into a log.
- Wrap and chill or freeze.
- Slice and bake on a greased cookie sheet 375 degrees for 7 minutes-- Watch as these will brown quickly--.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- goodeat Benton, MO
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- dianea5 Arcade, NY
- swanmitch Andover, MN
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- twilightrose Denver/ Nederland♥, CO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating7 people
great sounds wonderful..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
great post wonderful recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds good - easy - my kind of thing!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!