APPLE PIE CINNAMON ROLLSFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 1 tube PILLSBURY cinnamon rolls shopping list
- 1/2c butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon red hots shopping list
- 8 apples,cored and cubed shopping list
- 1 cup apple juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- whipped cream,if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cook cinnamon rolls according to package directions.
- Discard the icing that comes with it.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in 10" skillet over med. heat and add red hots.
- Cook until candies have melted.
- Cook apple in butter,turning once until golden brown(add more butter if necessary.)
- Mix apple juice,lemon juice and ginger and pour over the apples. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Cover and cook over medium heat about 5 mins. or just till apples are tender and glazed.
- Pour warm apple mixture over rolls top with whipped cream.