Hash Browns and Ham CasseroleFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups diced ham shopping list
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large saucepan; add flour.
- Stir until smooth; add milk.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly; remove from heat and stir in cheese and mustard.
- Place half of the ham in a lightly greased casserole.
- Top ham with half of the hash brown potatoes and half of the cheese sauce mixture.
- Spoon spinach over the top.
- Repeat with the remaining ham, potatoes and sauce.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 to 55 minutes.