Chicken BurritosFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken shopping list
- 2 medium onions, diced shopping list
- 2 medium green pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 tespoons garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 2 cans (15 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 jar (16 ounce) medium, mild or hot salsa shopping list
- mozzarella cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- floured tortilla shopping list
- aluminum foil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the chicken and in a pan add the chicken.Add enough water to the pan.Bring it to a boil.When done and ready slice and cut the chicken.
- In another pan.Follow the ingredients from the rice and add the onion and green pepper and let the onion and green pepper.When done add the rice and let it set for 5 minutes.Add the chicken, garlic powder, chili powder, tomato sauce, add enough salsa to the mix. Let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes longer.
- On an 10 inch tortilla add the mixing and add enough cheese.Fold it like you would like an burrito.
- Take each burrito and wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.When done.Remove the aluminum foil.Add the burrito to a plate.Add enough salsa and cheese over the burrito