One-pot Rice And Pork ChopsFrom nancerose 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stalk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups long-grain rice shopping list
- 1 cup corn kernels shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, mix together half of the parsley, the garlic, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne; rub over chops.
- In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chops, turning once, about 4 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Drain off fat in pan. Add stock and 1 cup water; bring to boil, stirring. Add rice and corn; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in remaining parsley.
- Nestle pork and any accumulated juices in rice; cook until rice is tender, liquide is absorbed and just a hint of pink remains inside chops. 10 minutes