Cheesy Garlic SticksFrom snowcat17 7 years ago
How to make it
- After popping open the breadsticks, separate into individual sticks.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Place sticks onto cookie sheet
- With Pastry brush, brush butter onto sticks
- Sprinkle with garlic and oregano
- Sprinkle 1/2c. cheese over all of the sticks
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is bubbly (10-12 minutes) Keep a close eye on this
- Take out of oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese onto breadsticks and serve warm,,,, Enjoy!!