Hummus Garden WrapFrom wildthyme 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup hummus (store-bought is fine) shopping list
- 8 thin slices of cucumber shopping list
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach shopping list
- a few sprigs of fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 thin slices of red onion shopping list
- 8 quartered cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1 flour wrap, pita bread round or flat bread shopping list
How to make it
- Spread the wrap with the hummus, or spoon into a pita pocket bread. Top with the cucumber, spinach, parsley, onion and tomatoes. Roll up, if using a wrap.
The Cookwildthyme Margaretville, NY
The Rating4 people
I absolutely love to eat hummus like this - I like to add some feta, too (just because I'm a cheese freak!)...great sandwich!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Hummus sandwiches are a staple in my house! yum.lollya in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!