Caldo de Res Beef SoupFrom quaziefly 7 years ago
- 1 beef bone with marrow and, 1 Porous beef bone with pieces of chambarete shopping list
- (Chamberete: Spanish Style beef crosscut, bone-in beef shanks called chambarete or oso buco in Mexico) shopping list
- 8 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 onion shopping list
- 1 Sprig cilantro shopping list
- 1 potato peeled and coarsely cut shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of peas shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the bones and meat in water with garlic and cilantro.
- Skim off foam with a spoon. (If making stock)
- Let boil until the meat is soft.
- Add potatoes and peas and let cook until they soften.
- Skim off foam with a spoon. Add salt and pepper.