Hashbrown PotatoSausage CasseroleFrom riverrat715 6 years ago
- 1 pound Brown & Serve link sausages (I prefer maple flavor) shopping list
- 2 pounds. potatoes,peeled and shredded shopping list
- 10 oz pkg cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 8 oz. sourcream shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage, and cut ino bite sized pieces. Mix all ingredients together. Put in lightly greased casserole. Bake at 350' for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the extra cheese on top. Cook for another 15 minutesor untill cheese is melted and sligtly brown and bubbly.
- This is good with any kind of green veggie or salad.