Tailgate Slow Cooker ChiliFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground sirlion shopping list
- 1 lb pork tenderlion shopping list
- 1lb beef chuck roast shopping list
- 3/4 lb hot italian sausage shopping list
- 24 oz. tomato sauce chunky style shopping list
- 6 cups water (or half beer and half water) shopping list
- 4 beef buoillon cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups onion (large dice) shopping list
- 2 chipotile peppers (more if you like more heat) shopping list
- 4 tbsps chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cups peppers (larger dice)optional shopping list
- 1 14oz can kidney beans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker except for kidney beans...cook for 6-8 hours until meat is falling apart.
- Add beans and cook 20-30 mins longer - check for spice - add as needed.
- If you want to do this stove top its easily done - just cut your meats into bite size pieces and brown with onions and peppers. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook over low heat for 4 hrs stirring frquently.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- bwillson Nowhere, Us
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- rwfear Nowhere, Us
- andreajdirks Nowhere, Us
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating7 people
VERNA ILL BE RIGHT OVER WINGS FLAPPING FAST SPREADING FAIRY DUST EVERYWHERE... HOPE I MAKE IT !!! LOL ....SOUNDS REALLY YUMMY !!!! LOL HOW ARE U TODAY???
HUGS TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Great recipe. New to slow cooking, so I'll try this in my new Slow Cooker.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!