Pasta With Ground ChickenFrom migobgr 4 years ago
- 400 gr ground chicken. shopping list
- 300 gr rigatoni or pennes. shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- 3 tbs olive oil. shopping list
- 1 big tomato peeled and chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 c parsley leaves chopped. shopping list
- 200 gr Greek (drained ) yogurt. shopping list
- 100 gr parmesan cheese shredded ( any other hard sharp cheese will do ). shopping list
- fresh pepper and salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pasta in a big pan 3 minutes less then is said in the packing instructions.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tbs olive oil and saute the onion 3 min, add the garlic saute 2 min more, add the ground chicken and stir cook 3 min more.
- Add tomato, parsley, fresh pepper and a pinch of salt to taste, cook 7 min till chicken is done.
- Take the pan of the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Brush 2 small ( or one bigger ) pyrex baking dish with olive oil, add first the pasta and then the chicken mix.
- Mix yogurt with the cheese and put on top of the chicken mix.
- Bake 12 min till light browned.
- Serve with a Greek tomato - cucumber salad with olives and feta cheese.
The Cookmigobgr Thessaloniki Greece, GR
The Rating10 people
wow! can taste thisone now luv it thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Didn't have Greek yogurt so I drained regular yogurt through cheesecloth for a couple of hours. Worked great. THX so much for the recipe. It was delicious.dandelion in Ashland loved it
I noticed that they got you on your rating.It DOSEN'T deserce an lower rate.5 forks.This is a great recipe though.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!