Pasta With Ground ChickenFrom migobgr 5 years ago
- 400 gr ground chicken. shopping list
- 300 gr rigatoni or pennes. shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped. shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped. shopping list
- 3 tbs olive oil. shopping list
- 1 big tomato peeled and chopped. shopping list
- 1/2 c parsley leaves chopped. shopping list
- 200 gr Greek (drained ) yogurt. shopping list
- 100 gr parmesan cheese shredded ( any other hard sharp cheese will do ). shopping list
- fresh pepper and salt to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the pasta in a big pan 3 minutes less then is said in the packing instructions.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a frying pan heat 2 tbs olive oil and saute the onion 3 min, add the garlic saute 2 min more, add the ground chicken and stir cook 3 min more.
- Add tomato, parsley, fresh pepper and a pinch of salt to taste, cook 7 min till chicken is done.
- Take the pan of the heat.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Brush 2 small ( or one bigger ) pyrex baking dish with olive oil, add first the pasta and then the chicken mix.
- Mix yogurt with the cheese and put on top of the chicken mix.
- Bake 12 min till light browned.
- Serve with a Greek tomato - cucumber salad with olives and feta cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmigobgr Thessaloniki Greece, GR
The Rating10 people
wow! can taste thisone now luv it thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Didn't have Greek yogurt so I drained regular yogurt through cheesecloth for a couple of hours. Worked great. THX so much for the recipe. It was delicious.dandelion in Ashland loved it
I noticed that they got you on your rating.It DOSEN'T deserce an lower rate.5 forks.This is a great recipe though.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!