Greek ChickenFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts/skinless,boneless shopping list
- 1 medium head of cabbage,quartered shopping list
- 1 lb. carrots cut into `1 inch pieces shopping list
- water to cover all. shopping list
- 4 cubes chicken boullion shopping list
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning. shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Greek style seasoning shopping list
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse chicken and place in crockpot.
- rinse the cabbage place on top of the chicken,then add the carrots.
- Cover all this with the water.
- Add bouillon cubes and sprinkle liberally with poultry seasoning.
- add Greek seasoning to taste.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- TO MAKE GRAVY:
- when ready to eat,pour offsome of the juice and place into a saucepan.
- Bring it to a boil.
- dissolve corn starch in about 1/4 cup of water and add to the saucepan.
- SIMMER all together untill thick.
- Serve the gravy over chicken and vegetables.
- Make some mashed potatoes or rice to combine with others.