Hot Pepper JellyFrom cookcooks 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place peppers, sugar, and vinegar in a pot and bring to a full boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Add pectin bring to a boil again for one minute then take off heat.
- Fill clean sterilized jars to 1/4” from the rim and securely screw on ring. This need not be canned in a water bath unless the seal doesn’t take.
- Put on crackers with cream cheese
- Serve as a condiment with poultry or pork
- Spread on a turkey or pork sandwich
- Dilute with wine and use as a glaze on a ham
- Dilute and use as a sauce for wings or chicken fingers.