Savory Pork Chop SupperFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 6 medium potatoes,thinly sliced (about 5 c) shopping list
- 1-1/3 c French's French fried onions,divided shopping list
- 1 jar (2oz) sliced mushrooms,drained shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1/4 c soy sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce(like Frank's Redhot) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 pork chops,1/2 to 3/4" thick shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 12x8" baking dish,layer half the potatoes and 2/3 c French Fried Onions. Top with mushrooms and remaining potatoes.
- In small saucepan,melt butter,stir in soy sauce,mustard,hot sauce and garlic powder. Brush half the soy mixture over potatoes.
- In large skillet,heat oil. Brown pork chops on both sides;drain. Arrange chops over potatoes and brush with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- Bake,covered for 1 hour. Bake uncovered for 15 mins. more or till pork chops and potatoes are done. Top chops with remaining 2/3 c onions,bake,uncovered 5 mins or till onions are golden brown.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Thanks for the recipes you sent my way! I have my recipes organized and will be cooking up a storm this winter.... All of you in the Colorado, Wyoming and Dakotas area I will be praying.. Wow! What a storm!?snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Aw Yummy!!!goodeat in Benton loved it